The Secret Life of a Bikini Competitor
#55 Holly Ouwehand NZIFBB Wellness: Finding a category for your body shape, prepping as a flight attendant, time management tips
June 23, 2021
This week’s episode was with the lovely Holly Ouwehand who is an NZIFBB Wellness competitor.
I’ve been meaning to catch up with Holly for a while now and it was awesome to get a little insight into her journey and super competitive mindset!
In this episode, Holly and I cover:
- Holly’s prep 8 weeks out from her first Wellness comp
- How she manages prepping while being a flight attendant
- Doing photoshoots in prep
- Moving from bikini to wellness which suits her body better
- Deciding to prep for WBFF with one week’s notice after her first comp with IFBB!
- COVID getting in the way of 2020 competing plans
- How Holly got into bodybuilding her background as a competitive swimming and netballer
- Putting on 30kg when on a student exchange to the US
- When we ‘noticed’ we’d gained weight
- Why Holly loves competing
- Holly’s time management tips
And SOOO much more!
If you want to follow Holly's journey you can do so at https://www.instagram.com/hollyshaus/
If you love the episode don’t forget to share to your stories and tag us both in so we can see and share too!
Until next time…