This week’s episode was the wonderful Sarah Collier, an IFBBNZ Bikini competitor from, you guessed it, New Zealand!
Sarah and I have been Insta friends for over a year now and I was honoured to be one of the only people who knew she was prepping for her first ever comp last year!
That’s right, she prepped in secret! Now the cat is out of the bag and she’s also prepping for her second show, I couldn’t wait to chat to her about her experience.
In this episode, Sarah and I cover:
- Why Sarah chose to prep in secret for her first show and all the challenges and benefits that came with it
- Dealing with other people’s negative opinions
- Should you post your prep on social media
- Stage nerves
- Incorporating social exercise and different training focusses post show
- How her 2nd prep is going now she’s ‘out’ as a competitor and the differences this time around
- Overcoming binge eating and how she prevented it post show
- Mindful vs. mindless eating and activities
- Techniques for mindful eating
- Dangers of ‘scarcity’ mindset
- Sarah’s ‘Queen of Cheat Meals’ Instagram and the importance of making food an enjoyable experience
And SOOO much more!
If you want to follow Sarah’s journey you can do so at https://www.instagram.com/sarahcollierpt/ and of course drool over her foodie page at https://www.instagram.com/queenofcheatmeals/
If you love the episode don’t forget to share to your stories and tag us both in so we can see and share too!
Until next time…